Account Groups constitutes the third tab in the Definitions module and can be used to manage multiple accounts together.
By managing accounts as a whole rather than individually, alerts and notifications can be defined for all the accounts belonging to a particular group.
Create Account Groups
- Click the + CREATE ACCOUNT GROUP button
- In the pop-up dialogue enter the desired name of the account group
- Type or select the account names
- Click SAVE at the bottom right-hand corner of the pop-up dialogue
Once created, the groups will be listed. The list can be searched and filtered using the and buttons, respectively. The list columns show:
- Name: the name of the group
- Accounts: the button to view/edit accounts belonging to the group
- : to delete the group